Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
About the Company and Opportunity:
- CFS is working with a successful local non-profit organization
to identify an Accountant to oversee their accounting and
- This role is newly created and works with one Accounting
- This opportunity comes with great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Roth IRA
- 2-3 week's vacation
- Flexible schedule!
- This is a wonderful, stable opportunity for someone looking to
escape the meat grinder work environment for a friendly and
supportive team in a recently renovated space!
- The ideal candidate is organized and looking to create value
while maintaining the organization's financial strength!
Overview of the Accountant Role:
- Direct the annual budget process and assist with annual
- Monthly: prepare financial statements and bank reconciliations,
review variances and P&L statement
- Manage cash flow; assist accounting clerk with AP/AR
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts as needed by department
- Review and analyze Profit & Loss statements on a monthly and
- Analyze property balance sheet and income statements
Preferred Qualifications for the Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum two years of experience in hospitality
- Familiarity with Club Essential software preferred
- High degree of organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, South Bend , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Leesburg, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...