Executive Admin Assistant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: South Bend
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Executive Administrative AssistantAbout the Company and
- Our client is looking to hire an Executive Administrative
Assistant. The company is proven to be one of the BEST to work for
in the area.
- Our clients boast a team-oriented culture. They are all about
the success of their employees and give their employees the tools
necessary to succeed.
- Truly a family atmosphere, where people care about each other
and work hard for one another.
- Work/life balanceOverview of the Executive Administrative
- Answer phone lines and screening calls
- Generate regular reports and update databases.
- Manage calendars, schedule all meetings, and coordinate
- Able to troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and organize
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Job RequirementsPreferred Qualifications for the Executive
Administrative Assistant Role:
- Must have very strong computer skills including Word, Excel,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school degree minimum: additional degree or certifications
is a plus.Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a
job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like
to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We
specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals.
Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please
contact me for more information about this role as well as other
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, South Bend , Executive Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!