Company: Beacon Health System
Posted on: June 22, 2022
3221 Beacon Parkway
Under general supervision, follows detailed instructions to perform
routine clerical duties following established policies and
MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
* MISSION: We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and connect
* VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
* SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be on
Performs routine clerical duties that may include:
* Typing a variety of form letters, forms, reports, charts and
records using computer systems as instructed.
* Preparing files, manuals, packets, etc., making labels, indexing,
gathering standard information, posting information, and searching
for and obtaining reports, charts, and copies to complete
* Operating standard office equipment (i.e., computer, calculator,
photocopier, fax machine) and other office equipment as needed.
* Organizing files and records for review.
* Photocopying materials, picking up, and/or delivering materials,
Performs other functions to maintain personal competence and
contribute to the overall effectiveness of the department by:
* Completing other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
Associate complies with the following organizational
* Attends and participates in department meetings and is
accountable for all information shared.
* Completes mandatory education, annual competencies and department
specific education within established timeframes.
* Completes annual employee health requirements within established
* Maintains license/certification, registration in good standing
throughout fiscal year.
* Direct patient care providers are required to maintain current
BCLS (CPR) and other certifications as required by
* Consistently utilizes appropriate universal precautions,
protective equipment, and ergonomic techniques to protect patient
* Adheres to regulatory agency requirements, survey process and
* Complies with established organization and department
* Available to work overtime in addition to working additional or
other shifts and schedules when required.
Commitment to Beacon's six-point Operating System, referred to as
The Beacon Way:
* Leverage innovation everywhere.
* Cultivate human talent.
* Embrace performance improvement.
* Build greatness through accountability.
* Use information to improve and advance.
* Communicate clearly and continuously.
Education and Experience
* The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are
normally acquired through successful completion of a high school
diploma or equivalent. A minimum of six to twelve months of
clerical experience is required.
Knowledge & Skills
* Requires the ability to operate standard office equipment
specific to the work assignment.
* Requires proficient keyboarding skills to complete the work
assigned accurately and in a reasonable amount of time.
* Requires office skills necessary to complete filing,
recordkeeping, and perform routine clerical functions.
* Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills to interact
effectively with a diverse group of internal and external
* Works in an office environment.
* The ability to work varying shifts and work schedules (such as
weekends and holidays) may be required.
* Requires the physical ability and stamina to perform the
essential functions of the position.
Keywords: Beacon Health System, South Bend , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Granger, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!