Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: South Bend
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Are you a Managing Director with excellent customer service skills,
LMA, planned profitability, process management/Quality Control
experience? If you answered yes than we want to speak with you!
The Managing Director, Multi-Housing is assigned to the Market Rate
portfolio along with supervising the regional managers of the Line
- Critical thinker able to assess, synthesize and communicate
issues and solutions as a key part of the management team.
- Results driven with strong project management skills to ensure
consistent focus on key drivers and performance.
- Manage multiple and complex operational matters and prioritize
tasks to ensure corporate goals and time frames are met.
- Proven improvement of operating results particularly revenue
enhancement and cost-effective expense management.
- Ability to maintain strong working relations with both internal
and external clients.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond
effectively to the most sensitive issues, write reports, manuals,
speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to
employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. The
ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees,
top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Provides direction, supervision, mentoring and guidance to the
portfolio and subsequent Regional Managers, Site Manager and
Maintenance Personnel. The Market Rate portfolio currently consists
of nearly 2,000 units.
- Analyzes complex business/financial data and develop innovative
- Leads lease-up efforts to attain occupancy goals through
creative marketing outreach and training of the onsite management
- Focuses on maintaining strong resident retention
- Updates, develops and implements policies and procedures and
ensures all are implemented at each of the properties
- Responsible for departments financial performance in market or
region, provides recommendations for tactical and strategic
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are
being met, anticipates and responds to client's needs.
- Ensures each property is managed to achieve the goals of the
ownership and mentoring staff to achieve different goals.
- Oversees and completes the preparation of annual property
budgets, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports,
and variance reports; ensures the delivery of accuracy, timely and
complete client communication.
- Participates as necessary in hiring, evaluation, transfer,
promotion and termination of staff within the Department.
- Performs regular inspections of properties (minimum of
semi-annual), recommends and directs alterations, maintenance and
reconditioning of properties as necessary.
- Collaborates with maintenance supervision to meet maintenance
and capital improvement goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall compliance with best practices for the
- As department grows, ensures new properties are integrated
properly and timely.
- Conducts and maintains relationships with "key"
clients/tenants, industry and trade associations, representatives
of government, public service organizations, customers and vendors
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking
performance, coaching, and motivating the department.
- Oversees research and implementation of new technology to
improve operational efficiency for the properties.
- Strategic involvement with project management of major repairs
and/or capital improvements, as they are managed by direct
- Continually involved with the business development and growth
of the department, both organically and with new clientele.
Involved with sales presentations, as needed.
- Prepare and analyze profitability analysis for managed accounts
and provide recommendations for necessary fee adjustments and/or
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS or BA preferably in accounting, finance, or business
management. College degree (minimum of 4 years, with preference in
accounting, finance or business management)
- 7-10 years' experience in Market Rate property management,
focusing on luxury apartments.
- Leadership experience. Prior experience in direct site
management is a must including leasing and resident retention
strategy and implementation experience.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, South Bend , Managing Director, Executive , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!