Case Manager, CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing
Company: The Salvation Army
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the
Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is
to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His
name without discrimination.
Case Manager, CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing in Syracuse, New York -
Careers at Syracuse Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Case Manager,
CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing Job Locations US-NY-Syracuse Job ID
2021-7590 Category Social Services Compensation Min USD $18.00/Hr.
Compensation Max USD $19.00/Hr. Type Regular Full-Time Overview
Case Manager-CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing The Salvation Army Syracuse
Area Services, Syracuse, New York Emergency and Practical
Assistance Services (E/PAS) Overview of role as a Case Manager: The
Case Manager for CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing is to provide clients with
direct assistance through case management and assist with life
skill training through monthly workshops. They will also provide
information, referrals and advocacy for working or recently
unemployed individuals or families. Position Details: This position
is Full-time, Non-Exempt/hourly, $18-$19/hour depending on
experience and education, Monday-Friday, Forty (40) hours per week.
As a Full-time employee you will have access to our unique Benefit
Offerings after successful completion of the probationary period.
We offer a comprehensive and unique health and benefit
- Medical Insurance/low Employee contribution
- Vision Insurance & Dental Insurance with Braces Ryder
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Personal & Sick
- FREE downtown parking on the premises
- On-Site Day Care Services at a discounted weekly rate
- Tuition Remittance program after 6 months of employment
- Bereavement Counseling
- Free Will Preparation Service by an Attorney
- Christmas Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LiveHealth On-line 24/7
- Insurance Plans: Short-term disability, Long-term disability,
Voluntary Life & Supplemental Responsibilities Essential
- Conduct intakes and assessments for the CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing
Program. Provide case management and life skills training for
CV-ESG RRH clients accepted into the program.
- Conduct housing inspections for the CV-ESG RRH program.
- Make monthly home and office visits with participants in the
CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing program to assess the clients progress
toward their goals, identify areas of need, assist them in
developing skills and/or referring to others to meet those
- --Assist clients in accessing mainstream resources necessary
and/or increasing income to stabilize their housing and building
appropriate budgets to minimize future risk of homelessness.
- Co-facilitate life-skills workshops.
- Ensure that client service information and financial paperwork
is accurately completed.
- Actively participate in case conferences, staff meetings,
service coordination meetings, supervision, professional and
in-service training sessions.
- All other duties as requested/assigned by Director, including
but not limited to: coverage for other programs within E/PAS and
representing The Salvation Army in a professional manner in the
community and professional groups as assigned.
- Demonstrate cultural competence, as well as integrate
understanding into daily responsibilities.--
- Participate in meeting the objectives of The Salvation Army,
Syracuse Area Services Strategic Plan. Qualifications Education:
- Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Masters degree desiredExperience:
- Up to two years of related experience working in the field of
- Equivalent training and experienceAdditional Qualifications:
- Ability to work flexible schedule according to individual
- Knowledge of community resources desired.
- Computer knowledge (Word/Excel) and ability to navigate
- Job requires access to private transportation
- NYS valid driver's license that meets The Salvation Army
insurance requirements. Other combinations of Education and
Experience will be considered. Equal Opportunity Employer: The
Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to
providing a respectful environment for all applicants and employees
that is free from unlawful discrimination or harassment based on
age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status,
disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: The Salvation Army, South Bend , Case Manager, CV-ESG Rapid ReHousing, Executive , Syracuse, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!