Director of Scheduling
Company: Neuropsychiatric Hospitals
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 23, 2021
About Us:HEALING THE BODY AND MINDFounded fifteen (15) years
ago, NPH is the largest hospital system in the nation providing
care to patients with both neurological and medical needs. We are
unique in that we serve a population which others have been
previously been unable to, largely due the patient's underlying
medial issues. Our facilities maintain an inter-disciplinary focus
using a multi-specialty approach for both neuropsychiatric and
complex medical care issues. This proven approach provides
unrivaled quality care for all of our patients. We have multiple
locations throughout the United States and are continuing to add
locations to ensure better access to our unique model of
care.Overview:Neuropsychiatric Hospitals, a national leader in
providing comprehensive psychiatric and complex medical care, is
seeking a highly and self-motivated individual to join our team as
Director of Scheduling. This position provides administrative
support to the following: the nursing team, the patients, medical
staff and executive staff of the hospitals. Ensures monthly nursing
schedule is completed. Assists with finding any needed
coverage.Responsibilities:Duties will include:
- Oversees the Central Scheduling department that coordinates
schedules for 10 hospitals.
- Works with the DON and CEO to ensure correct coverage is in
place at all times.
- Utilizes strategic thinking, process efficiency, change
management, and problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively with individuals and teams, able to
contribute to and influence management.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
confidential situations within all levels of the organization.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and
- Must be motivated, and adaptable and able to work with minimal
- Observes and supports hospital policy, mission statement, and
vision. Supports and enforces infection-control policies and
- Maintains a professional approach with confidentiality. Assures
protection and privacy of health information as attained through
written, electronic or oral disclosures.
- Displays concern and initiative. Is resourceful and calm in
- Is prompt and efficient with minimal absences.
- Cooperates and maintains good rapport with nursing staff,
medical staff, other departments, and visitors.
- Seeks guidance and remains knowledgeable of, and complies with,
all applicable federal and state laws, as well as hospital polices
that apply to assigned duties.Qualifications:Education: Bachelor's
degree in business administration, nursing or related field is
preferred, but not required.Experience: Minimum of three (3) to
five (5) years of scheduling or healthcare experience
Keywords: Neuropsychiatric Hospitals, South Bend , Director of Scheduling, Executive , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!