Company: Tri-Pac Inc
Location: South Bend
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Description Operations ManagerTri-Pac, Inc. a contract
development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid
and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers,
is seeking an experienced Operations Manager for immediate addition
to our fast growing team. Job Description:The Operations Manager is
expected to be a key contributor to ongoing initiatives,
demonstrating strong change management, growth and operational
improvement competence. He/she is committed to promoting and
adhering to EHS initiatives, demonstrates integrity, has strong
communication skills and demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
- Provide leadership to all aspects of the manufacturing
operations including safety, quality, maintenance, cGMP and
- Facilitate, coach, counsel and guide the manufacturing work
group to ensure they can deliver yearly results.
- Spend 60% time on floor oversight, 30% on office/admin and 10%
on other (meetings, etc.).
- Educate, develop, and motivate a manufacturing work group to
achieve required production results.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures to
achieve stated goals.
- Establish goals and objectives and assure performance of such
is met at the lowest cost and highest quality.
- Strive for continuous improvement in the manufacturing
processes to ensure efficiencies and eliminate waste, and implement
such plan through people, processes, procedures and equipment.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, quality returns, holds and
- Provide business leadership that demonstrates commitment to
plant goals on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead and drive the effort to completion of Key Performance
Indicators as a minimum.
- Ensure effective interchange of information between all work
- Create an environment where all employees are encouraged and
developed to reach the full potential in meeting company
- Exercise direct supervision over general supervisors and line
supervisors with respect to production volume, cost and quality of
production to meet production schedules and delivery dates.
- Meet financial objectives and goals by forecasting
requirements, support the annual budget process.
- Review production costs and production quality and modify
production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance
profitable operation of plant.
- Direct and lead all operations to achieve monthly profit
results with a focus on operations output.
- Ensure and oversee that all EH&S & OSHA regulations are
- Facilitate and direct maintenance to optimize machinery
- Responsible for cleanliness of his/her own work area and the
general housekeeping of the Plant.
- Commitment to EHS –Continually demonstrate an unequivocal
commitment to the highest standards of health and safety of the
workforce and be a leader in ensuring the company maintains its
high levels of environmental performance.
- Unquestionable Integrity - Demonstrates the highest degree of
integrity when engaging with associates, distributors, and
stakeholders. Leads ethically by example and fosters a culture
firmly grounded in the values of the organization.
- Strategic and Agile Thinking - Strong strategic capabilities
and overall business acumen. Financially savvy and understands the
economic levers behind improving EBITDA and other key metrics.
Fact-based, data-driven and analytical. Creative mindset with the
ability to identify and mobilize around new opportunities very
- Collaborative Style – Engages stakeholders in problem solving
and decision making. Is adept at bringing people together to tackle
issues rather than dictate solutions. Has an inclusive working
style and is professional and courteous. Builds strong
relationships both internally and externally and is both confident
- Communication Skills - Excellent verbal and written
communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver and
reinforce consistent messages at all levels. Excellent listening
- Leadership Capability - Has the leadership skills and
credibility to work across the entire organization and develop
talent. Should be hands-on, but able to delegate appropriately with
the ability to motivate, inspire and commit an organization to a
course of action and achieve results.Experience and/or Education:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- 10+years' experience managing in a continuous operation and GMP
- Experience leading teams in a filling / packaging manufacturing
- Experience with liquid, lotion, creams and aerosol processing
and filling is preferred.
- Proven track record of strong safety performance is a
- Ability to understand processes and solve problems.
- Ability to put together and manage operating
budgets.BenefitsCompetitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations,
Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability (Long term/ Short term)
and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY! Tri-Pac, Inc.
also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers
Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued
personal development and growth.www.tri-pac.usThank you for your
interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.Tri-Pac,
Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
EmployerTo Staffing & Recruitment Agencies: Our Company does not
accept unsolicited CV's or applications from agencies. We are not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's or
applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates
presented in such unsolicited CV or application.COVID-19
considerations:All employees are mandated to wear masks while in
any of the facilities. All employees are mandated to wear face
shields, booties, hair nets and other PPE as required.Powered by
Keywords: Tri-Pac Inc, South Bend , Operators Manager, Executive , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!