Company: Purple Squirrel Advisors
Posted on: August 5, 2022
ENGINEERING MANAGER POSITION SUMMARYThe Engineering Manager will
serve as a key member of the organization and will work to design
manufactured products and product modifications that best achieve
company goals relating to safety, value, quality,
manufacturability, and customer satisfaction. The Engineering
Manager will collaborate closely with the CEO and other key leaders
to evaluate current systems and implement value-add changes. Our
client is seeking an innovative and hands-on individual who can
serve as a change agent for this growing
- Complete technical risk and performance analysis and
- Perform battery pack design and modifications; emphasis on
architectural and electrical aspects, supports customer
integration, and legal compliance.
- Provide diagnostic support for service and varied production
- Develop test procedures and cell cycling equipment for
performing electrical product and component evaluations.
- Aid production/service in troubleshooting when needed.
- Maintain time records and project reports as required.
- Drive process and product improvements through collaboration
with customers, the development team, and key leaders.
- Analyze and document product requirements, support &
collaborate with the business team, and ensure legal compliance
with state, federal and OSHA requirements.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying
- Evaluate electrical systems by designing and conducting
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team on the purchasing and
qualifying of new components.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical
Engineering, Applied Physics, Materials Science or related
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in RV/automotive industry
- Knowledge of quality, safety, and manufacturability of battery
- Experience with high-capacity lithium-ion battery systems
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience specifying and setting up tests with cyclers and
other diagnostic equipment, BMS software control algorithms and
hardware design (preferred)
- Experience with power electronics (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience with tools and test equipment (e.g.,
oscilloscopes, meters, diagnostics/analysis software) to perform
standardized certification testing
Keywords: Purple Squirrel Advisors, South Bend , Engineering Manager, Executive , Granger, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!