Company: Papa John's Pizza
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Assistant Manager Assistant ManagerExciting things are happening
at Papa John's---and our career experience just keeps getting
"Better"!Papa John's Assistant Managers assist the General Manager
in managing all functions of a Papa John's restaurant to ensure
that high quality products and service are delivered to our
customers to ensure restaurant profitability. You must be a
team-oriented leader who instills pride and accountability in your
team. Other responsibilities include the management of operations
including the execution of all Company policies, procedures,
programs and systems. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and
local laws and ethical business practices.At Papa John's we
consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We
care about you and your development. In fact, most of our
promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John's
family and join us as an assistant manager.Additional InfoMinimum
Age21+ years oldAdditional
- Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company
guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the PROFIT
System. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of
adequate inventory levels using the company's systems and
guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company's assets by ensuring
the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety
and security standards at all times.
- Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about
- Cash management skills.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Successful and stable employment history.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions
in the restaurant, including pizza delivery.
- Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision.
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Responsible to open or close the shift
- Dependable and on timeJob Benefits
- Food Discounts
- Training Programs and Continuing Education
- Opportunity for Advancement - YOU have the potential to one day
become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun,
nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and
people skillsJob Industries
Keywords: Papa John's Pizza, South Bend , Assistant Manager, Executive , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!