Company: Alpha Baking
Location: La Porte
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Job PurposeThis position ensures the production of quality baked
goods by coordinating the activities and staff involved with the
production of all baked goods; maintaining effective staff
relations and facilitating intradepartmental relations. Essential
- Accomplished production staff results by communicating job
expectations, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating and enforcing
systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains proper staff levels by assisting in training
employees, and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains quality by establishing, enforcing, and improving
upon organization standards; and troubleshooting products for
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and
directing personnel on the use of equipment and resources;
maintaining compliance with established policies and
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps in the process;
scheduling staff scheduling breaks and job rotations; initiating
and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between
- Ensures operation of equipment by troubleshooting problems;
calling for repairs, and assisting evaluation and selecting new
- Performs production tasks and ensures quality by working in the
mixing area, proof oven, and overseeing the operations of all other
- Facilitates effective intradepartmental relations by
communicating with other departments on quality and other
production issues; and resolving issues.
- Ensures effective employee administration by monitoring the
preparation and submission of all paperwork required (payroll,
- Administers employee performance standards by monitoring
employee performance and conducting employee performance
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Alpha Baking, South Bend , Production Manager, Executive , La Porte, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...