Company: The Shyft Group
Posted on: March 15, 2023
As an Account Manager on our team based at our facility in
Bristol, IN, you will be responsible for developing & implementing
effective strategies and aiming to exceed customer expectations in
product solutions & deliveries, the Account Manager can position
our customers & Utilimaster to improve growth, profitability, & net
operating income. To be successful in this role the Account Manager
must strive to maintain a high level of client satisfaction; build
relationships with existing points of contact to encourage new and
repeat business opportunities. What You'll Be Doing
- By utilizing a customer-centered approach, assist in developing
and creating product innovation that compels the OEM account,
dealer network and end consumer to buy Utilimaster chassis.
- Understand culture, product portfolio, competitive position,
financial state, and organization structure of appointed account.
Engage and monitor market trends as they relate to the
- Generate, develop, and implement value added business
- Assist in managing and implementing business development plans,
sales forecasts, and strategies.
- Build relationships with all key decision makers at appointed
- Function as the liaison between company and the appointed
account in all areas: Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, & Production.
Responsible for tracking, reporting, & follow-up regarding issues &
- Negotiate pricing and/ or contracts that are profitable for the
appointed account and the company.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the company to
ensure effective support and responsiveness to customer concerns.
Make recommendations within the company to improve service and
relationships with the customer(s).
- Always demonstrate the highest ethical standards. Establish &
create a team mindset of exceptional responsiveness, quality, &
service to the organization & customers.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned. Required
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience
- Sales experience and/or account management experience with a
proven track record of meeting or exceeding profitable growth
- Seasoned negotiation, project, and account management
- Must demonsrate a track record of profitable growth and
building strong customer relationships. What Makes You Stand
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all
levels with the customer and within Utilimaster. Ability to
identify & influence decision makers to achieve results.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Capable of
delivering successful presentations to individuals and/ or groups
at all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to keep track of and
report on activity. Sound judgment with the ability to make timely,
and sometimes difficult, decisions. Proven ability to handle
multiple projects and meet deadlines. Versatile, flexible, and a
willingness to work within changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards. Leads by positive
example. Ensures high ethical standards are strictly adhered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook,
Projects, PowerPoint. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally
diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or
status as a qualified Individual with a Disability, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: The Shyft Group, South Bend , Account Manager, Executive , Middlebury, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...