Posted on: March 17, 2023
This salaried position exists to coordinate and manage Jayco's
Dynamics AX 2012 R3 installation as the primary contact and liaison
between the business and the ERP team.
- Manage and lead a team to design, develop, implement and
maintain Jayco's Dynamics AX related systems and process
- Manage team workload, including Help Desk AX ticket
- Manage system requests, assess viability and collaborate with
IT team on solutions.
- Coordinate with Jayco's AX partners to support the
- Monitor Dynamics operations, assist with troubleshooting and
performance analysis of AX.
- Manage and maintain integrations to key financial
- Participate in IT and cross-functional meetings to review
upcoming ERP and business issues addressing and resolving issues
- Provide backup support for AX team members and IT staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business or related
- Strong functional Dynamics AX/D365 application experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of IT operations experience with a solid
understanding of underlying systems architecture, including Windows
Server, SQL and PowerBI.
- IT management and technical background in a public company (SOX
- Project management experience desired. - - -
Necessary Skills & Abilities
- Ability to quickly learn and understand Jayco business
processes along with a strong understanding of manufacturing and
supply chain processes.
- Critical thinking ability, problem sensitivity and inductive
reasoning skills are required.
- Ability to support internal customers across all levels of the
- Demonstrate excellence in active listening, written and verbal
communications while gathering requirements from stakeholders and
designing technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team to meet
- Must enjoy fast-paced, team oriented environment as part of a
team that will use problem solving skills to design, develop,
implement and maintain Jayco's internal/external
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
multiple projects efficiently while maintaining a positive
- This position may require sitting, standing, working in front
of a computer monitor in an office setting approximately 95% of the
- Requires ability to occasionally travel between field
locations. - Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and stoop,
kneel, or crouch; use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to frequently lift and move up to 10
- This position is a full-time position, which may require some
flexibility in hours & days worked (including Saturdays, as
- Supervisory responsibilities include managing a small team of
on-site and remote employees.
- Work location: this position will require the employee to work
from the Jayco corporate offices located in Middlebury, IN.
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Jayco offers a generous benefit package including:
- (2) medical insurance plan options, HSAs and FSAs,
- dental insurance,
- vision insurance,
- disability and life insurance,
- 401k plan with a company matching contribution of .50 on the
dollar (up to 6%).
Wellness benefits, fitness center access, health clinic for
employee use and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits.
Keywords: Jayco, South Bend , ERP Manager, Executive , Middlebury, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...