Manager, Technical Service
Company: Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc.
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Crown Cork & Seal, a global Fortune 500 packaging manufacturer
has an immediate opening for a Manager, Technical Services in the
North American Beverage Division. - This individual is a key member
of the Technical Service Team who supports various customer-filling
operations in various regions of the United States. - Position
accountabilities -include the following: -
- Act as the key interface between the Company and the customer
in trouble-shooting problems associated with the Company's final
product and the customer's filling processes. -
- Identify a final packaged product that is not working,
troubleshoot the potential causes and incorporate a solution for
the problems. -
- Support the customer in areas such as equipment audits, rework
of the final filled products, overhauls and equipment
- Interact with other members of the Company's Sales Team to
develop strategies, resolve problems and implement solutions to
support the customer.
Requirements for this position would include the following: -
- BS level degree in Engineering, Packaging or Business
- 5-7 years of experience in Beverage manufacturing environment
including 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of Metal Seaming Technology (specifically
Angelus, Pneumatic Scale and Continental)
- Working knowledge of Beverage Fillers Equipment (Crown,
H&K, Cemco, etc.).
- Proven analytical abilities and be knowledgeable in root
- Proven mechanical skills including the ability to use gauges,
dial calipers, micrometers and other related instruments.
- Ability to identify industry specifications and incorporate
them into the Beverage filling process. - -
- Knowledge of Food Science or Microbiology processes will be
- Strong PC skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written as well
as proven presentation skills. -
- Ability to clearly and effectively interact with customers on a
variety of levels.
- Ability to identify a final packaged product that is not
working or defective, troubleshoot the potential causes, and
incorporate a solution for effectively resolving the problem.
Ability to work overtime during the week and week-ends based on
Ability to travel (car and/or plane) up to 70% of the
Keywords: Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc., South Bend , Manager, Technical Service, Executive , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!