SVP, Transformation Managing Director
Company: Press Ganey Associates, lnc.
Location: South Bend
Posted on: June 14, 2019
About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement
movement more than 30 years ago. Today, Press Ganey offers an
integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation
across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge
digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press
Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient
experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more
than 33,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient
suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall
safety, quality and experience of care.
The SVP, Transformation Managing Director demonstrates Press Ganey
s commitment and unrivaled ability to serve as the industry-leading
partner with demonstrated success measuring and driving improvement
This role is responsible for managing the executive relationship
with clients and serving as the Press Ganey executive leader
responsible for ensuring strategic partnership enables
transformational results and return on investment. Provides
leadership oversight for the strategic engagement, including
executive sessions and ensuring the transformational assessment and
roadmap are executed by the core team based on industry leading
best practices and solutions.
* Manages the executive and strategic client relationship with the
* Serves as primary Press Ganey leader responsible for advising
clients on multi-year strategic engagement focused on
* Responsible for utilizing Press Ganey Transformation tools and
materials, including, but not limited to: core presentation decks,
assessment, scorecard, transformation plan and roadmap to address
client performance across experience, engagement, clinical
workforce and safety.
* Responsible for ensuring collaborations across Press Ganey
Business Owners, Client Management and Transformation teams to
develop informed client plans that incorporate Press Ganey
principles and recommended best practice solutions and ensuring
Senior Associate, Analyst and Program manager are executing as
* Partners with Senior Associate, Program Manager and Analyst for
client reviews and intervenes if/when core team escalates issues
and/or client system leaders express concerns or require course
corrections and adjustments to project plans in accordance with
data/feedback/metrics and guidance.
* Develops relationships with client leadership teams and promotes
best practice adoption and problem-solving to inform progress.
* Serves as industry expert expected to advance adoption of
* Fifteen or more years of administrative or operational healthcare
* Experience successfully leading a safety, quality or experience
transformation effort with demonstrated improvement outcomes highly
* Excellent demonstrated leadership, communication, writing,
presentation and people management skills.
* The ability to successfully lead change, thrive in ambiguity and
manage in a matrixed organization.
* Experience as a consultant ideal.
* Willingness to travel 85% of the time
* Advanced clinical degree including, MD, DO, PhD, masters or
doctorate in social work, nursing or master s in business
administration or health policy
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a
diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Keywords: Press Ganey Associates, lnc., South Bend , SVP, Transformation Managing Director, Executive , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!