Company: Press Ganey
Location: South Bend
Posted on: August 13, 2019
IN - South Bend Office
About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting
in all phases of performance improvement. Our patient experience
advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of
opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans.
Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true
differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify
and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients' success, and dedicated to
helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient
The Account Manager is responsible for client set-up and ongoing
maintenance for data collection, data reporting, and PG online for
Press Ganey services (employee / physician partnership, safety and
future products). The Account Manager I ensures that the client's
account is setup and maintained according to the plan and that
necessary information is communicated to the Relationship Executive
and Client Improvement Manager to allow them to build, change and
maintain the account plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up new services and facilitate ongoing updates (survey and
cover letter customization, unit/specialty/provider tables, peer
groups, demographic profile, report customization requests).
- Use analytical skills to deduce sampling strategy.
- Track response rates, minimum n, and sampling to maximize data
collection and achieve client's goals with respect to use of
- Solve problems related to errors in data collection and
- Setup, maintain and verify account information (report cycles,
delivery addresses, logging calls, client contact information,
PGonline administrative functions, verification of any lists
distributed, perform audits).
- Provide support for service failures/recovery.
- Act as an effective member of a team and cross-team product
- Advise client on report interpretation (statistics,
- Build and maintain relationship with the primary client contact
and facilitate a collaborative team environment to break down
barriers for our clients.
- Collaborate with Relationship Executive and Client Improvement
Manager to establish appropriate distribution methods, sampling,
and reporting requirements
- 1-3 years of health care, quality improvement or project
- Proven excellence in the support and service to complex and
demanding customers is preferred.
- Use of demonstrated analytical skills to identify, research,
and solve complex problems with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
with demonstrated higher level Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to question, probe, and/or challenge clients in order
to ensure the client's ultimate needs are met.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while
meeting strict deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted
an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are
based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include
some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education
verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search
against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint
verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a
position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required
to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also
understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion
of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's
employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process
which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit our web site at
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a
diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice - Press Ganey will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Press Ganey, South Bend , Account Manager, Executive , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!