Outpatient Internal Medicine Position located Just 2 hours from downto
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Job ID: 5306Practice Details
- Seeking to recruit a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician for an
outpatient opportunity to meet growing demand in the local
- The current call expectation is 1:16 (weekends),
- Will take own practice call (telephone) during the week.
- Physician is welcome to use hospital's hospitalist program for
covering ER and all inpatients.
- Option for inpatient/outpatient if so desired
- Group of 50 providers (30 physicians) - Multiple Offices - 25
FPs and 1 IM currently in group.
- Seeking to expand IM presence.
- There are two FPs in this practice now who practice exclusively
- Schedule: 36 hour work week. Can be structured to fit
physician's needs (4 nine hour days, or 4.5 day work week).
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is Up To
$50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries
Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living
30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power
Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And
Retire Early. The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled
At $187,187 And Where This 4,015 SF, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths located
On a rolling setting measuring over half acre with this spacious
backyard offering a wooded, private scene with deck and fenced in
in-ground pool can be yours for $359,000. The Community. This
community is Cradled among Winona Lake, Pike Lake, Hidden Lake and
Center Lake located 45 minutes to Fort Wayne, IN; 90 minutes to
Chicago and 90 minutes to Indianapolis. This community offers great
schools, little traffic, low crime and a great place to raise a
family. The Employer. This organization is a 72-bed facility with
all-private rooms, located on a 30-acre medical campus and believe
in the power of people to create great care And we work hard every
day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients
and families in the community we call home.Closest Major City
- 38 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 102 miles to Chicago, IL
- 103 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- Indiana University-South Bend (about 36 miles; South Bend, IN;
Full-time enrollment: 5,563)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne (about 37 miles; Fort
Wayne, IN; FT enrollment: 2,075)
- University of Notre Dame (about 38 miles; Notre Dame, IN; FT
enrollment: 12,214) Recreation
- Choose from several lakes and beaches for outdoor recreation.
Choose to fish, hunt, boat, waterski, canoe and much more!
- Check out Bock Nature Preserves, Lily Center for Lakes and
Streams, Bart's Watersports and much more!
- Kelly park includes basketball Court(s), Picnic Tables,
Playground, Restrooms, Shelter(s) , Soccer Fields(s), and Tennis
- You wont believe the unique finds that await you: One-of-a-kind
local arts and crafts. Antiques and collectibles. From furniture to
fudge, you can shop in Warsaw.
- Koh's and many more retail stores are located in town.
- Choose from an incredible variety of eateries. Our great tastes
include bakeries and cafes, lakeside grills, family fare and
- Venture out to Fort Wayne, IN and scenic 45 minute drive for
all types of shopping. Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal
emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs,
internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics
jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, South Bend , Outpatient Internal Medicine Position located Just 2 hours from downto, Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!