Lead Teachers and Caregivers
Company: La Petite Academy of South Bend
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 19, 2021
La Petite Academy of South Bend is hiring Lead Teachers and
Caregivers in our Level 4, nationally accredited academy! Other
classroom aide and support service positions may be available! Ask
about our SIGN ON BONUS!We call La Petite Academy the next best
place to home for a reason: the warm, caring, dedicated
educators-that's you-who nurture the growth and development of our
children every day. That's why you'll love coming to work here, as
you find your own personal career growth and development nurtured
and encouraged.Our Teachers and Staff:
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going
training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents
every day!We are most interested in talking to applicants who:
- Have a CDA or higher in education level, or willing to begin
your education and earn your credential.
- Have the ability to meet state and/or accreditation
requirements for education and experience.
- Are at least 21 years of age.We at Learning Care Group know our
best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment to ensure all
employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that
is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means
market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and
wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as
well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement
planning, with our new 401k match.For us, it's simple: Provide
great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference
makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and
support your growth through ongoing training and development so you
can give children a great start. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skills-and increase your pay.Don't wait.
Start strong today.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: Up to $16.00
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: La Petite Academy of South Bend, South Bend , Lead Teachers and Caregivers, Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!