MDS Coordinator (RN) Sign-on Bonus!!
Company: West Bend Nursing & Rehabilitation
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 22, 2021
MDS Coordinator - RNSign-on Bonus: $15k! Program ends 11/30/21.
Terms & Conditions Apply.Earn more with Retention Bonus & Employee
Referral Program - apply for details!Bring your heart to work!
Caring people make the difference at American Senior
Communities!Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at
large.American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
calling.Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19What will you be doing and how
will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- You will promote individualized support and care of residents
by coordinating the completion of assessment using RAI tools.
- In this role you will act as a resident advocate by managing
the interdisciplinary care plan process.
- Oversees management of and information involving resident
assessments for case mix reimbursement and transmits MDS reports
according to strict guidelines.
- You will serve as a member of Quality Improvement committees to
enhance positive resident outcomes. Requirements:
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, preferably
- Minimum of one year in nursing management in the long-term care
- Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care,
acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting.
- Knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument,
Interdisciplinary Care planning process, and Minimum Data set
- Knowledge of OBRA regulations and familiarity of current state
- Knowledge of current laws and regulations that influence
provision of care and services in nursing facilities.We are
committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents
and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a
mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for
all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to
compassionately serve every resident with quality care and
excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is
essential for our customer's safety and health. New hires,
including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination
on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine
prior to start date. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.The Company
understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may
have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we
are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from
being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their
exemption through their supervisor once hired.We are Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.#ASC123
Keywords: West Bend Nursing & Rehabilitation, South Bend , MDS Coordinator (RN) Sign-on Bonus!!, Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!