Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lutheran Health Network, Medical Group is seeking a full time,
experienced Non-Interventional, Non-Invasive Cardiologist Physician
versed in vascular procedures, to join a large dynamic,
multidisciplinary Cardiology group. The Cardiologist will diagnose
& treat various cardiovascular aliments or diseases, such as heart
attacks and coronary heart diseases according to standards for
quality, service, productivity and teamwork in Warsaw, Indiana.
Something to keep in mind, Indiana implemented malpractice reform
almost 30 years ago and is considered one of the friendliest in the
nation for physicians; ranking in the top five (5) of all
Kosciusko Community Hospital (KCH):
Located on a 30 acre medical campus, KCH is a 72 bed, medium rural
size facility, with all private rooms, offering general and
surgical services, including robotics. Advanced radiology
department, Cath Lab, Wound Center, women's medical services
extended include labor, delivery, nursery, breastfeeding support,
eLearning Childbirth Education and mammography. Full array of
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Competitive Salary Base plus Incentive
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, & Subscriptions
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- Full Benefit Package – Healthcare, Life, Vacation & Retirement
Warsaw, Indiana & Surrounding Area:
- County population – nearly 80,000 (county – 189,000), with 50%
female/50% male, median age 38
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Serving 11,050 students, higher diversity score than Indiana
- Student: teacher ratio is 17:1.
- Cost of living cheaper than US and Indiana average
- Outstanding colleges and universities within county.
- Top industries; agriculture and world headquarters of 30
- Rural area, close-knit communities, diverse culture.
- Close proximity to Chicago (2 hrs.), Indianapolis (2 hrs.),
Fort Wayne (40 mins.)
- Multiple miles of bike, hiking and walking trails
- 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating,
fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling.
- 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club.
- Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live
- Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants,
wineries, and breweries available.
- Diagnose & treat disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular
- Interpret EKGs, Echocardiograms, Cardio Stress Tests, and
Vascular Doppler studies.
- Utilization of on-site Cath Lab.
- Perform exams, order or conduct diagnostic testing.
- Understanding of advance imagining within cardiac service line:
3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT, with research
opportunities available within organization.
- Develop ongoing treatment & disease-management plans.
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, staff and
- Utilization of EMR – Cerner; with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- On site work schedule: 32 hours patients/4 hours charting/4 1/2
- 2+ years of experience as a Cardiologist, with vascular,
- Cardiologist Degree, with Fellowship
Keywords: Community Health Systems, South Bend , General Cardiology, Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!