Temporary Nurse Aide
Company: Mason Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Temporary Nurse AidesCome join us at Mason Health and
Rehabilitation to make a difference!Now offering FREE TRAINING to
become a TNA!!
Looking for a great opportunity to learn and grow in an acute care
facility where you can make a difference? This position is for you!
As a TNA you have the opportunity to learn about the different
areas of care we offer and how to best care for the wonderful
people we serve in our community. After a successful completion of
the TNA certificate, you may decide you love long term care and we
offer opportunities monthly for free CNA classes!
At Mason Health and Rehabilitation our family is made up of a
variety of talented and committed team members who are dedicated to
making a difference in the lives they serve. Each employee
contributes their unique skills and abilities with the key goal of
enabling our residents to reach and maintain their highest
functional abilities. Every job matters at Mason Health and
Rehabilitation Center. We believe in what we do and know our hands
make a difference.
As a member of our team, look at what benefits you can enjoy:
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for
- $1,000 new employee referral program
- Paid life insurance
- 401k opportunities after your first year
- DailyPay! Work today, get paid today!
- Monthly Celebrations and recognitions
- Medical, Vision and Dental InsuranceNew and Improved Benefits
- $5,000 Tuition Reimbursement Per Year
- $40,000 Student Loan Assistance Program
- Quarterly Wage Increases
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus Program
Responsibilities:The Temporary Nurse Aide responsibilities are to
help provide aspects of resident care along side the team.
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as
bathing, oral care, grooming - shaving and nail care, and
- Maintaining infection control and prevention
- Positioning, moving, and restorative care
- Assisting with feeding residents
- Assisting with comfort care and end of life care
- Completing and presenting a Certificate of Completion as a
Temporary Nurse Aide.
- A passion for caring for people.
- A to want to continue to learn.
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and other
- The ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of
confidential information and stay within Corporate Compliance and
- Knowledge on the use of personal computers, Word and Excel, and
working with office machines such as fax and copying machines.
Keywords: Mason Health and Rehabilitation, South Bend , Temporary Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!