Wound Care RN - No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call!
Company: Beacon Health System
Location: South Bend
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!JOB SUMMARY
- Reports to the Manager of the Wound Clinic. Performs thorough
assessments of wounds. Plans a course of action, implements the
appropriate treatment, and evaluates the results. Works
collaboratively with the patient care team to educate patients and
establishes strong patient family relationships. Collaborates with
other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing
quality care to patients. Displays strong teamwork. Exhibits
self-care and self-knowing in order to be empathetic and
compassionate with every interaction. Uses independent judgment to
ensure optimal delivery of patient care and appropriate use of
available resources. Serves as a resource to other staff.MISSION,
VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
- MISSION: We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and
connect with heart.
- VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
- SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be
on their team.JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Education and Experience
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities as indicated below are
normally acquired through the successful completion of a Bachelor's
Degree. Must be licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana.
Wound Certification from an accredited program is preferred. A
minimum of 1 to 2 years of job-related experience is preferred.
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPS). Must maintain current CPR
- Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with all
levels of participants in health care delivery, in both formal and
informal settings and with individuals as well as groups of varying
- Clinical expertise appropriate for designated patient
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for own actions.
- Skills in auditing outcomes concurrently and retrospectively.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; computer use
- Organizes work load efficiently.
- Capable of managing complex workload and establishing
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of reimbursement processes and
- Working Conditions
- Complexity of workload and communications may involve mental
- Physical Demands
- Requires the physical ability and stamina (i.e. to walk/stand
for prolonged periods of time, push carts/wheelchairs up to 50
pounds, to position/lift patients at a maximum of 35 pounds
unassisted, over 35 pounds requires assistance, provide CPR, etc.)
to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location: Beacon Health System - MHSB Outpatient Wound Care
Schedule: Full-time, Day, Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Keywords: Beacon Health System, South Bend , Wound Care RN - No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call!, Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!