Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Only 23 minutes from South Bend, IN - 34 minutes from Benton
Harbor, MI - 19 minutes from Dowagiac, MI.!!Free Covid Vaccines for
all Staff!!*** Calling all CNA's! Riveridge has EXCITING NEWS! We
have adjusted our CNA's wages! As a CNA you can make up to $21.75
per hour! Don't miss out on this opportunity! We would love to hear
from you today!***Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is
seeking Day and Night Shift CNA's!Earn Quarterly Raises!CNA's are
responsible for the following:
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing,
feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs
lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body
- Recognizing and reporting changes in resident conditions to a
nurse management. Asking appropriate questions to clarify
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the
residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Reporting abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Demonstrating the ability to assist the nurse with various
duties as directed.Requirements
- At least one year of experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care
setting is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide
- Must possess and maintain a current state certification as a
- Must be able to pass a Drug ScreeningEQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERThe Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility
does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex,
handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s)
protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, South Bend , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Niles, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!