Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Location: South Bend
Posted on: May 15, 2022
OverviewExceptional MFM opportunity to join our establishedand
growing practice, just a short distance from ChicagoSign On Bonus
Are you an amazing MFM candidate looking for something new? Come
join our team and support best practices in obstetrics and enjoy
the collaboration with our OB Hospitalist team, regional obstetric
care providers and neonatologists. A generous compensation package
and sign-on bonus will make it hard to consider anything else.
About the Practice:
- Consultative practice only, with no deliveries required.
Inpatient care is supported by our own dedicated Hospitalist team
- Inpatient consultations (single hospital site) and call
coverage shared with the current 2 experienced MFMs. Office-based
practice M-F 8a-5p.
- Comprehensive care in the office includes diabetic education,
genetic counseling and four experienced sonographers, including
prenatal diagnosis, prenatal screening and fetal
- Procedures include amniocentesis. Chorionic Villus Sampling
experience desired but not required.
- Dedicated maternal transport team travels throughout
Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana to ensure optimal care
and safety within our region (Level III perinatal center)
- Level III NICU with ideal prematurity outcomes and one of the
only NICU centers in the country to offer combination
maternal/neonatal hospital suites.
- The Beacon Health System - including Memorial Hospital, Beacon
Children's Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital
of Bremen, and Beacon Medical Group - is well established in
providing comprehensive community health needs for over 100
- 2,500 births at Memorial Hospital, 1800 births at Elkhart
General Hospital annually.
- Unique teaching opportunity: Beacon Family Practice Residency
program is actively involved with MFM care. This is the only
residency program in the hospital - so the residents have a broad
experience and are eager to learn.
- Ultrasound equipment in the office are up-to-date GE Voluson
E10.Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees
and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they
qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive package: health, dental, vision, life and
- 401(k) with matching program
- Paid malpractice
- Ample paid time off allowed
Come be a part of our mission to Take great care of the patient,
every day and in every way.---
Get to know South Bend: Located in Northern Indiana, only a few
miles from the Michigan border, and only 90 minutes to Chicago.
Home to the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, with athletic
and cultural events. A region that supports higher education,
including Saint Mary's College, Indiana University South Bend,
Bethel University and Holy Cross College. Located on the St. Joseph
River and only 30 minutes from Lake Michigan, water sport
enthusiasts will find the region rich in opportunities. The Morris
Performing Arts Center and Lerner Theatre provide concerts and
Broadway events locally. The Potawatomi Zoo, numerous parks and
festivals throughout the area provide plenty of family fun.
Abundant golf courses, trails, hiking and camping opportunities are
nearby for outdoors activity. Foodies will enjoy a variety of
restaurants, but be sure not to miss the South Bend Chocolate
Factory. South Bend Regional Airport provides easy travel in and
out of our city.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many
locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition
Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other
types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix -
Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers
of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children.
Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to
providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent
services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings
and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics,
maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18
pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and
urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care
is bolstered by investments in research, education,
quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams
including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders,
business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill
our mission to take great care of the patient -. We invite you to
join the Pediatrix - family and help shape the future of health
care for women, babies and children.
Keywords: Mednax, South Bend , Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician, Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!