Phlebotomist - Float - New Grads Welcome!
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About Our Client: Join a company that has been ranked one the
best places to work and stands as an industry leader in Clinical
Diagnostics and Information. As a team member, you will be a
critical part of the quantitative drug testing analysis process.
This is an exciting position for someone is looking to build their
current resume with unique medical experience.Position:
Phlebotomist - FloaterLocation: Warsaw, INShift: 30 hours per
- Facilitate the collection, processing and shipping of blood &
- Perform venipuncture to collect blood specimens
- Observe & collect urine specimens from patients
- Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient
before any specimen is obtained
- Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for
- Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting
with patients, physicians, and clinic staffRequirements
- A minimum of 6 months of venipuncture experience required
- Verifiable track-record of providing excellent customer
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills - must be able to work in multiple
programs and windows, manage email and reports
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Communicate clearly and concisely with accuracy, credibility
and confidenceFor immediate consideration please create a profile
and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system.
Applications with attached resumes will be given first
consideration. Visit us online at to learn more about our company
and to view additional openings in your area.Best Regards,Audrey
Villalpando - Senior Recruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel -
Allied Health817-768-6923 - Us: All Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their
ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all
types of healthcare settings.
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, South Bend , Phlebotomist - Float - New Grads Welcome!, Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!