Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Location: South Bend
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Only 23 minutes from South Bend, IN - 34 minutes from Benton
Harbor, MI - 19 minutes from Dowagiac, MI.!!Free Covid Vaccines for
all Staff!!*** Calling All RN's! Riveridge has EXCITING NEWS! We
have adjusted our nursing wages! RN's can make up to $38.25 per
hour! Don't miss out on this opportunity. We would love to hear
from you today!***Join an amazing team at a COVID FREE
FACILITY!Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to
patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Registered
Nurses include (but are not limited to):
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each
patient feel informed, understood, and special.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions
to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy
regarding the administration of medications by a licensed
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and
interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment settingRequirements:
- Current RN license in the state
- Up to date first aid and CPR certification
- At least one year of experience in a Long Term Care Setting
- Knowledge of Point Click Care preferredEQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERThe Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility
does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex,
handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s)
protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, South Bend , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!