Otolaryngologist - Up to $100,000 Commencement Bonus!
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Kosciusko Community Hospital, located in Warsaw- the heart of
Northern Indiana lake country- and part of the Lutheran Health
Network, has an opportunity for an experienced BE/BC
Otolaryngologist to join its employed medical group. Become a part
of the upcoming expansion of facilities and services and impact the
ENT care delivered to our patients!
The growing Warsaw community has an affordable cost of living, top
rated school systems, 4-seasons of recreational activities,
restaurants, shopping, over 100 area lakes and is a great place to
work and live. Warsaw is located within 60 minutes of Fort Wayne
and just two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis!
- Total compensation package potential in excess of
- Opportunity to develop the practice to meet your practice goals
- Efficient, up to date OR facilities for outpatient and
- Large network of primary care physicians as referral
- Potential for leadership opportunity
- NEW Medical Office Building on hospital campus under
- In-office procedure potential
- Collaboration with Lutheran Hospital sub-specialists and
- Supportive, collaborative hospital leadership structure
Comprehensive compensation package include:
- Two Year Guarantee with production incentive (wRVU)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payments
- Relocation Expenses
- Health, Vision and Dental
Kosciusko Community Hospital
Kosciusko Community Hospital is a 72-bed facility with all-private
rooms, located on a 30-acre medical campus. Accredited by The Joint
Commission and a part of Lutheran Health Network, we offer a
variety of services, including emergency care, an urgent care
center, heart and stroke care, orthopedics, occupational health,
rehabilitation services, a sleep center, a wound care center and a
cancer care center providing chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
KCH has the only emergency department in the county that is an
accredited chest pain center and accredited stroke center. We are
also the only hospital in the county with inpatient capability. We
are dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care with the
best possible experience to every patient, every time and to making
a positive impact on our community. KCH is a part of the Lutheran
Health Network based in Fort Wayne with in-network benefits of
collaboration with physicians in a large tertiary care center.
Keywords: Community Health Systems, South Bend , Otolaryngologist - Up to $100,000 Commencement Bonus!, Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!