PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Only 23 minutes
from South Bend, IN - 34 minutes from Benton Harbor, MI - 19
minutes from Dowagiac, MI.
!!Free Covid Vaccines for all Staff!!
PRN Nurse Openings!!!
Come work for a fun, progressive company
Locations include: Niles
Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking LPN/
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is
clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each
patient feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and
feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the Bradford Heights environment by
facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms
of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions
to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy
regarding the administration of medications by a licensed
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients,
and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment setting
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Riveridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, South Bend , PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Niles, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!