Physician / Family Practice / Indiana / Permanent
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Hospital seeks to recruit BC/BE two (2) Family Medicine
physicians for hospital affiliated practice and for replacement
positions for retiring physicians with established offices. The
opportunity exists to practice OB (for the Family Medicine
Physician who is interested in doing so - though not required).
Current call requirements include every 5th night for the practice;
other call includes OB (if electing to practice this specialty),
that requirement would be every 8th weekend, otherwise every 16th
- For the clinic; or outpatient position, a Family Medicine
physician who specializes in Adult Medicine or Gerontology would be
a plus, but not required.
- Setting can be traditional (inpatient/outpatient) if desired,
otherwise it is the expectation that the incoming physicians would
utilize the hospitalist program for ER coverage and inpatient
- 1st: 6 FPs
- 2nd: 4 FPs and 1 ARNP.
- Schedule: 36 hours per week. Flexible: 4 nine hour days or 4.5
days per week.
- There are a total of 25 FPs part of Medical Group all in 5
- Hospital very open to incoming physicians to do procedures. A
comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- Stipend during Residency
- Health and RetirementWarsaw, Indiana & Surrounding Area:
- County population - nearly 80,000 (county - 189,000), with 50%
female/50% male, median age 38
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Serving 11,050 students, higher diversity score than Indiana
- Student: teacher ratio is 17:1.
- Cost of living cheaper than US and Indiana average
- Outstanding colleges and universities within county.
- Top industries; agriculture and world headquarters of 30
- Rural area, close-knit communities, diverse culture.
- Close proximity to Chicago (2 hrs.), Indianapolis (2 hrs.),
Fort Wayne (40 mins.)
- Multiple miles of bike, hiking and walking trails
- 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating,
fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling.
- 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club.
- Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live
- Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants,
wineries, and breweries available. How to Apply:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, South Bend , Physician / Family Practice / Indiana / Permanent, Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!