LPN Advanced Cardiac Therapy
Company: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LPN, Full-time Nights, 7p-7a working every 3rd weekend -
Advanced Cardiac Therapy
24 Bed Unit -(Cardiac Services)
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse
Manager/Supervisor or other designated clinical management as
assigned, provides direct patient care under the clinical
leadership of an RN. - -
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within three (3) months of
- Upon successful completion of hospital and unit orientation,
LPN will be required to pass medication competency given by home
unit. - -
- No specific experience is required.
- Completion of a practical nursing program from an accredited
school of nursing.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal
- Requires knowledge of nursing care procedures, observations,
treatments, techniques, and equipment utilized to fulfill LPN
- Requires general working knowledge of the normal growth,
development, related behaviors, needs, comfort and range of
treatment appropriate to the age (including infant/neonate,
pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric) and diagnosis of patient
served in order to support the provision of an individualized
interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Requires organizational and writing skills in order to
accurately and legibly record information -concerning patient care
- Demonstrates well developed interpersonal and communication
skills in order to interact effectively with -all internal and
external unit customers, as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
INDLHNLicenses & CertificationsRequired
Keywords: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, South Bend , LPN Advanced Cardiac Therapy, Healthcare , Middlebury, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!