Registered Nurse (RN) - NEW WAGES - Terrace
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Location: Rolling Prairie
Posted on: November 25, 2022
NEW WAGES AND BONUS INCENTIVES!
We rely on and trust our Registered Nurse (RN) to provide quality
healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and residents. The
right candidate for this role is a dedicated and compassionate
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Perfect Attendance
- Shift pick up
- Weekend Option
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a
Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance
with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be
directed by a Supervisor.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Currently Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed
nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within
90 days of hire.
- License in good standing with the state. Must have no finding
in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of
#GLCIND Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care,
infusion, maternal, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery,
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, South Bend , Registered Nurse (RN) - NEW WAGES - Terrace, Healthcare , Rolling Prairie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!