RN Ortho Nights - $40k Sign on Bonus
Company: Northwest Health - Porter
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time, Nights position in the
Orthopedics unit at Northwest Health - Porter Hospital
- Full time: 36 hours per week, 12 hour shifts
- Hours: 7p-7a
- Welcome bonus eligible up to $40,000
- Eligible for shift differential
Join a patient centered -team committed to not only supporting our
patients but each other! Compassionate Caring is our Calling
About this unit: -
- Nurses on this unit provide care for a wide range of orthopedic
injuries and disorders. The skilled team - featuring -orthopedic
surgeons, -physical -and -occupational -therapists, pain management
physicians and other specialists - is focused on relieving patient
Why should you join us?
Northwest Health - includes two hospital campuses as well as
outpatient facilities serving Northwest Indiana. Porter Hospital
has won numerous awards including the Heart Failure - Gold Plus and
Stroke Treatment Silver awards by the American Heart Association.
For continuing education, local colleges and universities such as
Purdue, Indiana University, Valparaiso and more are easily
- Successful completion of drug screen
- Employment background check
Porter Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability,
veteran status or national origin.
- ASN required, BSN preferred
Licensure & Certification: -
- Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana.
- BLS certification must be maintained while in this
- ACLS certification within 12 months of hire, must be maintained
while in this position
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Northwest Health - Porter, South Bend , RN Ortho Nights - $40k Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!