CNA - Night Shift - Hamilton Grove
Company: Greencroft Communities
Location: New Carlisle
Posted on: January 24, 2023
CNAs will provides high-quality daily care to residents. This
includes bathing, dressing, feeding, taking and recording vital
signs, as well as helping residents with activities of daily
- Assist residents with daily hygiene, feedings, transportation,
- Document resident's medical records, nutrition & fluid
- Maintain & safeguard entrusted confidential information
- Display courteous, cooperative helpful manner with residents,
visitors, and other staff
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements/Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of previous experience working with older
- CNA license, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Dependable, cooperative, and highly motivated to work with and
care for the elderly.
- Creative program planning skills.
- Special training in the needs of dementia and Alzheimer's and
willingness to continue with ongoing continuing education in
- Full Time, Night Shift, every other weekend and every other
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Keywords: Greencroft Communities, South Bend , CNA - Night Shift - Hamilton Grove, Healthcare , New Carlisle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!