RN Burn ICU
Company: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Full-time 7p-7a (.9 FTE)Inpatient Burn
Unit8 BedsOnly burn unit it NE IndianaThis is a comprehensive Burn
unit that specializes in the care of all age groups.
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse
Manager/Lead Charge or other designated clinical management as
assigned, provides for the delivery of safe, effective patient care
and develops expertise in the care of a specific patient
population/nursing diagnosis. -
- Registered Nurses may be trained to fulfill Charge Nurse
responsibilities when assigned. - The Charge Nurse Orientation and
Competency will be completed prior to assuming charge duties.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 30 days of hire
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in
Nursing from an accredited school of nursing. -
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, South Bend , RN Burn ICU, Healthcare , Milford, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!