RN PACU Days
Company: Northwest Health - Porter
Location: North Liberty
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time Position in the PACU - Porter
- Full time: 36 hours per week
- Welcome bonus eligible!
- Eligible for health benefits, which can include your spouse
and/or children -
Join a patient centered -team committed to not only supporting our
patients but each other! Compassionate Caring is our Calling
About this unit: -
- Nurses in this unit are expected to possess a high degree of
critical thinking skills. Previous experience is required -
preferably in a surgical services area or IMCU at minimum.
- 9 PACU beds - low patient to nurse ratio!
- Flexible start time depending on surgery schedule!
Why should you join us?
Northwest Health - includes two hospital campuses as well as
outpatient facilities serving Northwest Indiana. Porter Hospital
has won numerous awards including the Heart Failure - Gold Plus and
Stroke Treatment Silver awards by the American Heart Association.
For continuing education, local colleges and universities such as
Purdue, Indiana University, Valparaiso and more are easily
- Successful completion of drug screen
- Employment background check
Porter Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability,
veteran status or national origin.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN/ASN) required, BSN
Licensure & Certification: -
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- BLS certification must be maintained while in this
- ACLS certification within 12 months of hire, must be maintained
while in this position
Keywords: Northwest Health - Porter, South Bend , RN PACU Days, Healthcare , North Liberty, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!