Gastroenterology Opportunity in Northwest Indiana - One hour from Chicago! (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: La Porte
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Gastroenterology opening in La Porte, Indiana. Job ID:
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join busy
hospital-employed group practice
- All new or updated equipment and facilities
- ERCP and EUS a plus but not required.
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Efficient patient flow in endoscopy center
- Advanced GI proceduralist within network
- Dedicated clinic and endoscopy staff
- Inpatient rounding/consults at one hospital only!
- Strong hospitalist and other subspecialty support, including a
closed ICU with intensivists
- Robust employed primary care network referral base Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More
Compared To Starting Salaries In Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of
Living Of up to 30% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan
Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream
Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4
beds 4 baths 3,700 sqft This very well built, energy efficient
home, is located in the best subdivision in the City of La Porte.
Close to schools, shopping, Kesling Park and recreation. This
lovely all brick home with fireplace offers 2200 sq. ft. of ranch
floor plan living space on the main level and 1500 sq. ft. of
additional finished living space in the basement along with storage
and work shop. This home can be yours for $335,000. The Community.
La Porte is a city in LaPorte County, Indiana, United States, of
which it is the county seat. Its population was 21,732 as of 2016.
The Employer. Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte
for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of
their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on
the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of
Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks. The Hospital is
the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 200+ licensed
beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong
programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center),
orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal
health. Closest Major City
- 50 miles to Chicago, IL
- 89 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 116 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 131 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 164 miles to Toledo, OH Colleges and Universities
- Purdue University-North Central Campus (about 10 miles;
Westville, IN; Full-time enrollment: 3,682)
- Valparaiso University (about 20 miles; Valparaiso, IN; FT
- University of Notre Dame (about 26 miles; Notre Dame, IN; FT
enrollment: 12,214) Recreation
- La Porte includes 16 parks just right for relaxing, recreation
and family gatherings
- Concerts and special events, such as our annual WinterFest and
Night Bike Ride.
- Beechwood Golf Course
- Civic Auditorium
- Stone Lake Beach Shopping
- Downtown La Porte is the City's historic downtown and features
beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and
entertainment opportunities for La Porte families and visitors
- Offers stores like Under Armour, Hollister, American Eagle, T.J
Maxx, and more.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, South Bend , Gastroenterology Opportunity in Northwest Indiana - One hour from Chicago! (Physician ), Healthcare , La Porte, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!