Cardiology - Non-Interventional in Northern Indiana (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Cardiology-Invasive opening in Warsaw, Indiana. Job ID:
- Opportunity for a board certified/board eligible
Non-Interventional Cardiologist. You will be a leader in this
'small scale' cardiology program while working collaboratively as
part of the cardiology team with tertiary care level of
- 72-bed acute care community hospital servicing Warsaw, IN and
the surrounding communities.
- Cardiology services include outpatient diagnostic testing and
diagnostic and interventional cath lab procedures.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center among
other accolades and awards.
- Clinic and inpatient rounding
- Diagnostic testing on site includes 3D echo, nuclear studies,
stress tests, holter monitor interpretation, EKG, TEE, and
- Cardiac MRI and CT available in network
- Able to do diagnostic cath procedures if desired, but not
- Coronary and peripheral interventions in recently renovated
- In-network advanced cardiology service line includes: TAVR,
Mitraclip, Watchman, CardioMems, Heart Transplants and VADs and
- Support of Advanced Practice Providers
- Large employed primary care referral base Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is Up To $50,000 More
Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries Located In Chicago
And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides
Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build
Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing
Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $187,187 And Where
This 4,015 SF, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths located On a rolling setting
measuring over half acre with this spacious backyard offering a
wooded, private scene with deck and fenced in in-ground pool can be
yours for $359,000. The Community. This community is Cradled among
Winona Lake, Pike Lake, Hidden Lake and Center Lake located 45
minutes to Fort Wayne, IN; 90 minutes to Chicago and 90 minutes to
Indianapolis. This community offers great schools, little traffic,
low crime and a great place to raise a family. The Employer. This
organization is a 72-bed facility with all-private rooms, located
on a 30-acre medical campus and believe in the power of people to
create great care And we work hard every day to be a place of
healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the
community we call home.Closest Major City
- 38 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 102 miles to Chicago, IL
- 103 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- Indiana University-South Bend (about 36 miles; South Bend, IN;
Full-time enrollment: 5,563)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne (about 37 miles; Fort
Wayne, IN; FT enrollment: 2,075)
- University of Notre Dame (about 38 miles; Notre Dame, IN; FT
enrollment: 12,214) Recreation
- Choose from several lakes and beaches for outdoor recreation.
Choose to fish, hunt, boat, waterski, canoe and much more!
- Check out Bock Nature Preserves, Lily Center for Lakes and
Streams, Bart's Watersports and much more!
- Kelly park includes basketball Court(s), Picnic Tables,
Playground, Restrooms, Shelter(s) , Soccer Fields(s), and Tennis
- You won't believe the unique finds that await you:
One-of-a-kind local arts and crafts. Antiques and collectibles.
From furniture to fudge, you can shop in Warsaw.
- Koh's and many more retail stores are located in town.
- Choose from an incredible variety of eateries. Our great tastes
include bakeries and cafes, lakeside grills, family fare and
- Venture out to Fort Wayne, IN and scenic 45 minute drive for
all types of shopping.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, South Bend , Cardiology - Non-Interventional in Northern Indiana (Physician ), Healthcare , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...