Dentist - Sign-On Bonus
Company: ELITE DENTAL PARTNERS L
Posted on: May 19, 2023
- $2,500 monthly stipend
- $25,000+ Signing Bonus
- Licensing expense reimbursement Are you ready to take your
career to the next level of success? We are actively seeking a
passionate General Dentist to join our rapidly growing PPO and
fee-for-service dental practice. (Part- time or full -time is
available) This exciting opportunity calls for a dynamic dentist
who is motivated and committed to providing quality care. As a
valued provider, you will enjoy the freedom to practice your own
style of dentistry while continually benefiting from the support
services offered by Elite Dental Partners, allowing you to
concentrate on patient-centric services and clinical
excellence.*New Graduates Welcome*H1B or TN Visa sponsorship
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Professional Development and Mentorship
- Robust CE, including Invisalign, implant and endo coursesTo
learn more, please visit our website at:
https://www.bourbonfamilydentistry.com/General Dentist Primary Job
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums
and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition
affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and
other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental
assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not
limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and
OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews and routine
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable
state laws and regulations. Required Skills:
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or
have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
Keywords: ELITE DENTAL PARTNERS L, South Bend , Dentist - Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Bourbon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...