RN Otho Neuro Full and Part Time Opportunities
Company: Spectrum Health
Location: South Bend
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Up to $25,000.00 in incentives for full time! Up to $15,000.00
in incentives for part time! Job Summary Provide direction and
supervision to other health care professionals and ancillary staff.
Evaluate care for specific patient populations, using the nursing
process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Assign nursing personnel and collaborates with health care
professionals according to diagnosis and patient care needs.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate nursing care provided to
- Consistently demonstrates an ability to effectively utilize the
prescribed nursing process.
- Collaborate with others using the nursing process to achieve
discharge goals based on assessed patient needs.
- Maintain a commitment to professional growth and development by
participation in mandatory annual in-services, certification,
Lakeland Regional Health System committees, and educational
programs for improvement of self to maintain competency. Maintain a
commitment to the achievement of quality health care services by
maintaining patient rights, safety, privacy, confidentiality, and
the "customer relations" philosophy.
- Participate in the economical utilization of supplies,
equipment, and resources.
- Establish and maintain open and positive communications in all
aspects of job performance.
- Execute professional nursing judgment in delivery of quality
- Maintain the standards of nursing care and implements the
policies and procedures of Lakeland Regional Health System and the
nursing department with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Required Associate's Degree Nursing
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree Nursing within 5 years
- LIC-Registered Nurse (RN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan Upon
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association
90 Days required Or
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross 90 Days
- Bilateral Carry > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 10 lbs
- Unilateral Carry > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 10 lbs
- Pushing Force > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 10 lbs
- Pulling Force > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 10 lbs
- Sitting: Frequently
- Standing: Occasionally
- Walking: Occasionally
- Forward Bend - Standing: Seldom
- Forward Bend - Sitting: Occasionally
- Trunk Rotation - Standing: Seldom
- Trunk Rotation - Sitting: Occasionally
- Reach - Above Shoulder: Seldom
- Reach - at Shoulder or Below: Seldom
- Handling: Occasionally
- Forceful Grip > 5 lbs: Seldom
- Forceful Pinch > 2 lbs: Seldom
- Visual Acuity None = No; Seldom = Yes : Seldom Primary
LocationSITE - Lakeland Hospital St Joseph - 1234 Napier Ave - St
JosephDepartment NameEmployment TypeFull timeShiftNight (United
States of America)Weekly Scheduled Hours40Hours of WorkDays
WorkedWeekend Frequency CURRENT COREWELL HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS -
Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member
account. This career site is for Non-Corewell Health team members
only. Corewell Health is committed to providing a safe environment
for our team members, patients, visitors and community. That is why
we require a drug-free workplace and various vaccinations as a
requirement for employment.Corewell Health grants equal employment
opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color,
national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic
information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status,
or any other legally protected category.An interconnected,
collaborative culture where all are encouraged to bring their whole
selves to work, is vital to the health of our organization. As a
health system, we advocate for equity as we care for our patients,
our communities, and each other. From workshops that develop
cultural intelligence, to our inclusion resource groups for people
to find community and empowerment at work, we are dedicated to
ongoing resources that advance our values of diversity, equity, and
inclusion in all that we do. We invite those that share in our
commitment to join our team.If you are a qualified individual with
a disability, you may request assistance in completing the
application process by calling . We are committed to granting
reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Keywords: Spectrum Health, South Bend , RN Otho Neuro Full and Part Time Opportunities, Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!