Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for South Bend, IN (Perm)
Company: Wapiti Medical Staffing
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Pediatrix Maternal-fetal Specialists of IndianaExceptional MFM
opportunity to join our established and growing practice, just a
short distance from Chicago .
Sign On Bonus of $50K!
Are you an amazing MFM candidate looking for something new? Come
join our team and support best practices in obstetrics and enjoy
the collaboration with our OB Hospitalist team, regional obstetric
care providers and neonatologists. A generous compensation package
and sign-on bonus will make it hard to consider anything else.
About the Practice:
- Consultative practice only, with no deliveries required.
Inpatient care is supported by our own dedicated Hospitalist team
- Inpatient consultations (single hospital site) and call
coverage shared with the current 2 experienced MFMs. Office-based
practice M-F 8a-5p.
- Comprehensive care in the office includes diabetic education,
genetic counseling and four experienced sonographers, including
prenatal diagnosis, prenatal screening and fetal
- Procedures include amniocentesis. Chorionic Villus Sampling
experience desired but not required.
- Dedicated maternal transport team travels throughout
Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana to ensure optimal care
and safety within our region (Level III perinatal center)
- Level III NICU with ideal prematurity outcomes and one of the
only NICU centers in the country to offer combination
maternal/neonatal hospital suites.
- The Beacon Health System including Memorial Hospital, Beacon
Children s Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital
of Bremen, and Beacon Medical Group is well established in
providing comprehensive community health needs for over 100
- 2,500 births at Memorial Hospital, 1800 births at Elkhart
General Hospital annually.
- Unique teaching opportunity: Beacon Family Practice Residency
program is actively involved with MFM care. This is the only
residency program in the hospital so the residents have a broad
experience and are eager to learn.
- Ultrasound equipment in the office are up-to-date GE Voluson
E10.The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative
purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive package: health, dental, vision, life and
- 401(k) with matching program
- Paid malpractice
- Ample paid time off allowedSUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- IN sate license - REQUIREDCERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Board CertifiedSTATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- IndianaABOUT THE FACILITY
Come be a part of our mission to Take great care of the patient,
every day and in every way.
Get to know South Bend: Located in Northern Indiana, only a few
miles from the Michigan border, and only 90 minutes to Chicago.
Home to the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, with athletic
and cultural events. A region that supports higher education,
including Saint Mary s College, Indiana University South Bend,
Bethel University and Holy Cross College. Located on the St. Joseph
River and only 30 minutes from Lake Michigan, water sport
enthusiasts will find the region rich in opportunities. The Morris
Performing Arts Center and Lerner Theatre provide concerts and
Broadway events locally. The Potawatomi Zoo, numerous parks and
festivals throughout the area provide plenty of family fun.
Abundant golf courses, trails, hiking and camping opportunities are
nearby for outdoors activity. Foodies will enjoy a variety of
restaurants, but be sure not to miss the South Bend Chocolate
Factory. South Bend Regional Airport provides easy travel in and
out of our city.
Keywords: Wapiti Medical Staffing, South Bend , Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for South Bend, IN (Perm), Healthcare , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!