Company: Grace Village Retirement Community
Location: Winona Lake
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Housekeeper needed for continuing care retirement community to
keep resident's rooms and facility public areas neat and clean.
Must enjoy interacting with senior citizens and want to provide and
maintain a clean, lovely home for our residents.Primary duties for
- Empty trash, sweep, mop, dust, etc.
- Assist with infection control and control of smells, i.e.,
washing handrails, cleaning stains and spills, etc.
- Learn use of carpet cleaner and bed linen schedule with laundry
or washing windows as scheduled.
- Clean sinks, toilets, bathrooms, etc. both public and private
- Must be able to constantly walk, stand, push, pull, bend and
lift at least 50 lbs.
- Keep public areas tidy and picked up, dusted, floor swept,
- Stock and fill supply cart, restrooms, etc.
- Must be friendly yet maintain schedules and be customer service
oriented. Attentive to the details.Current housekeeping
- 1st shift (full-time and part-time)
- 2nd shift (full-time and part-time)Laundry Attendant Benefits:
- Seven paid holidays
- PTO system based on hours worked and length of service
- Supplemental insurance programs
- Employee priced meals, scrub sales, employee appreciation
- Some benefits listed are only available to full-time
Keywords: Grace Village Retirement Community, South Bend , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Winona Lake, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!