Assistant Store Manager - 434 S. 11th St.
Company: 1735 - NILES - JOHNNY'S MARKETS
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description$17.00-20.00/hourJohnny's is a fun, friendly
place to work and shop, and as Assistant Store Manager, you'll play
an important role in keeping it that way. Your support will help
every part of your store run smoothly throughout your shift,
especially when it comes to taking good care of Johnny's customers.
You'll also be in charge during second and third shifts and
whenever the Store Manager is away, helping your store stay clean,
stocked, safe, and looking great morning, noon, and night.What
- Set the bar for your store's customer service, helping your
team treat every Johnny's customer with the friendly, polite, and
efficient service they deserve.
- Provide guidance to keep your team and your store looking their
- Handle HR duties including training, scheduling, and
supervising your team, while following Johnny's HR policies and all
applicable employment laws.
- Follow Johnny's goals to maximize your store's sales while
controlling operating expenses.
- Partner with our suppliers and other vendors in a professional
- Address any complaints promptly and politely to keep Johnny's
- Stay up on your store's bookwork and related tasks, sharing
documents with Johnny's home office.What You'll Need
- Strong communication skills to interact with employees,
customers, supervisors, and vendors in a friendly way.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, adapt well to change,
and multi-task every day.
- A valid driver's license and a personal vehicle to perform
- A college degree or two years of related experience and/or
training, or the equivalent combination.
- Basic computer and software knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel,
- A willingness to work any area of the store when needed and
operate a computerized register.
- Ability to bend, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., and
frequently carry up to 10 lbs.BenefitsIt feels good to work at a
company that cares about its customers and its community. We're
always looking for ways to take good care of each other, and that
goes for your benefits, too. As a full-time Johnny's employee, you
can look forward to:
- Competitive pay: work your way up and earn raises after 60
days, 6 months, and then every year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after 60 days)
- Flex spending account (after 60 days)
- $10,000 life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
insurance (after 60 days)
- LifeWorks employee assistance program (after 60 days)
- 401K with company match (age 18+, after 6 months of
- 1 week paid vacation (after 90 days), 6 paid holidays per year,
and holiday premium pay Get to Know Johnny's You can feel good
about working for Johnny's. Our family-owned, Michigan-based chain
of convenience stores can now be found at more than 60 Shell gas
stations across Michigan and Northern Indiana, giving people a fun,
friendly place to find a great cup of coffee, yummy snacks for the
road, and home and car necessities. Wherever we go, we work hard to
be a bright spot in the community, doing our best to Be More, Be
Good, and Be Neighborly. Come join our team!
Keywords: 1735 - NILES - JOHNNY'S MARKETS, South Bend , Assistant Store Manager - 434 S. 11th St., Hospitality & Tourism , Niles, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!