Evening Reception Bartender- Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame
Location: South Bend
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Embassy Suites South Bend, located across from the University of
Notre Dame, is looking for a customer focused bartender to join the
team and take on the role of part time Evening Reception Bartender!
The ideal candidate, would be comfortable in a fast paced
environment, and timely. Availability to work a flexible schedule,
including holidays and weekends is ideal. Shift is from
Paid Time Off (PTO), Full Health & Welfare benefit plans, Daily Pay
option, and Team Member and Family Travel Program Benefits!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages
and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a
timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion
- Present and serve beverages to guests
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic
beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and
company laws and regulations
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to
include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system,
handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change
and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to,
beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers,
condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related
- Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career & Well-being
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with
industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their
needs and dreams. Some of our current benefits for eligible team
- Best in class PTO
- Health & Welfare Benefit Plans
- GoHilton Travel Discount Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance & Educational Assistance Programs
- our holistic Leadership Development framework that focuses on
developing Team Members at every step of their career
- Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance & More!
Keywords: Hilton, South Bend , Evening Reception Bartender- Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame, Hospitality & Tourism , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!