Customer Service Representative
Company: Colson Group
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: November 24, 2022
A Customer Service Representative is needed by Colson Group to
expand our workforce. The CSR job will be in charge of managing all
client enquiries on a daily basis, with a primary focus on a
territory with a specific set of accounts. Providing consumers with
order status information, answering customer emails, processing
order modifications, checking orders, providing backup for ISRs,
and providing backup for phone coverage are among the main daily
tasks. Regarding opportunities, orders, RMAs, and other customer
inquiries and difficulties, there is a need for effective and
efficient communication with customers and the sales team.
- Inform customers about costs, special requests, refunds,
shipping dates, expected delays, and any other
- Call clients when necessary to tell them of delays in shipping
or to provide details for processing orders.
- Orders should be modified or cancelled, and backorders should
be followed up on to assure delivery by the deadlines.
- place orders for new components and/or to fix mistakes
(shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Give consumers price and delivery estimates.
- rapid reaction to clients
- High organizational skills and a routine for monitoring open
- Work as a team member within a territory
- upkeep of the customer database
- Treat clients with professionalism
- Obtain data on customer reviews
- the ability to input and receive orders via fax, email, and
- Find innovative, more effective approaches to increase
effectiveness and accuracy.
- other relevant tasks as assigned and required
- Work together with team members anywhere.
- 3 years experience in an internal sales consultant
- 3 years experience in a teaching/training role.
- Similar industry experience
- Salesforce experience
- ERP system experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- PC Skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests and provide a rapid
- Ability to work in a fast paced team-based environment
- Ability to travel to multiple locations
- Ability to read and interpret product catalogs and procedure
You should be proficient in:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- High School / GED
- Shop Math Skills
Keywords: Colson Group, South Bend , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Joseph, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!