Human Resources Generalist
Company: Pace of Southwest Michigan
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:The Human Resource (HR) Generalist is responsible
for all day-to-day HR operations including recruiting, training,
compliance, staff support, and other clerical duties. Reports to
the HR Manager and supports an effective HR department, compliance
with laws and regulations and a positive, mission-driven
Education: Associates Degree in Human Resources or related field
required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years' experience in an HR field
required; preferably in a healthcare setting. Proficient use of
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions, competencies, and
training plans under oversight of HR Manager
- Perform recruiting and onboarding duties including sourcing,
prescreening, verification of credentials, interview scheduling,
offer letter, onboarding paperwork, background check, etc.
- Schedule and facilitate orientation and training plan for all
- Schedule and monitor new hire check-in meetings at 30, 60, and
90 days to ensure manager compliance with process and to ensure new
hire concerns/questions are addressed
- Train staff on Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Human
Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Assist with management of LMS and HRIS databases and
- Develop and monitor compliance with discipline specific
- Track training, licensure and credentialing for all
- Assist with payroll processing
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations
concerning employment, training, licensing, etc.
- Communicate significant employee or regulatory concerns to HR
- Review and submit the annual EEOC report
- Maintain HR personnel folders and conduct internal file audits
- Participant in continuous HR process improvement
- Update and monitor various HR information and performance
- Schedule and facilitate exit interview process
- Support employees as a neutral and unbiased resource for
questions and concerns.
- Assist with the management of employee issues such as resolving
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a positive,
- Develop and reports and analyze data as directed
- Clerical duties as assigned
- Coordinate and schedule meetings as necessary
- Other duties as assignedPM20
Keywords: Pace of Southwest Michigan, South Bend , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Saint Joseph, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!