Healthcare Recruiter - Northwest Health
Company: Northwest Health Laporte
Location: North Judson
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Northwest Health is seeking a Healthcare Recruiter for our
talented team focused on high-priority clinical and hospital-based
positions. If you are an energetic recruiter and have excellent
communication and interpersonal skills then come and join one of
the largest healthcare providers in the county.What youll do:Under
the direction of the Director, Clinical Talent Acquisition, the
Recruiter is responsible for facilitating the full-cycle
recruitment process. Including but not limited to the development
and implementation of sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes, and
screening candidates prior to scheduling interviews. Significant
focus will be placed on pipeline development and improving
recruitment metrics.Heres a brief example of some of the work our
Healthcare Recruiter will do day-to-day:
- Conducts intake sessions with hiring managers to gain a
thorough understanding and define each open position, set
expectations and ensure alignment regarding key steps in the hiring
- In conjunction with the Sourcing team, develops and implements
recruitment plans for assigned departments and/or key jobs.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment, screening,
interviewing, and hiring processes.
- Work alongside Human Resources and Clinical leadership in the
development and facilitation of recruitment and staffing
- Source potential candidates through various sourcing channels;
not limited to online, local/community, and national
- Develop and maintain consistent pipeline activity for Clinical
positions assigned. Provide customer focused service and serve as
the recruitment subject matter expert to leadership; providing best
practice methodology, process improvement, and support.
- Network to source talent and deliver creative, consultative,
search-based hiring approach for internal and external hires.
Re-recruit staff and develop referral networks.P
- Prepares applicants for interviews with specific hiring
managers by providing detailed information regarding the job via
job descriptions, department structure, and the role within.
Articulates the employment value proposition.
- Manages the qualification, interview, and selection process.
Recommends top candidates for hiring manager interviews.
Participates in post interview debrief/feedback with interview
teams to ensure selection of the best candidate.
- In conjunction with Sourcing team, utilizes technology tools to
facilitate recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding processes. Ensures
that information is entered, maintained, current, and accurate in
the Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship System including
but not limited to: job posting content, candidate tracking,
anecdotal information and other required data.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the
field of recruiting.Requirements:
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field and recruiting experience
- Success in partnering with managers on recruitment plans.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively
with all levels of personnel: executives, management, and
- Experience with an ATS system and preferably a CRM system.
- Experience utilizing social media and other recruitment
- Knowledge of HR programs and practices including benefits,
compensation, applicant tracking systems, employee referrals, job
postings, employment law, relocation, and background screens.
- Self-management skills are needed and must be able to handle a
heavy workload.Healthcare and/or nurse recruitment is preferred.
Additional years of directly related recruitment experience may be
considered in lieu of a Bachelors degree.Knowledge and Skills
Required:Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness,
screening, interviewing, selection, and candidate assessment
- Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive
candidates via the phone or have related inside sales
- Driven to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for
improvements, and accepts responsibility for actions and
- Demonstrated success working independently, developing and
maintaining stakeholder relationships, and managing multiple tasks
that meet or exceed deadlines with minimal direction.
- Exhibits excellent oral and written communication skills with
the ability to understand customers and anticipate their needs and
prioritize customer satisfaction.
- Ability to identify and assess challenges using critical
thinking, data collection methods, analysis, experience and
judgement to identify and implement solutions in a timely
- High level of proficiency using Google Suite, Microsoft
Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Applicant Tracking
Systems/databases.INDNWINTo apply, please email
Keywords: Northwest Health Laporte, South Bend , Healthcare Recruiter - Northwest Health, Human Resources , North Judson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!