Veterans Preferred - 22393-1 - HR Generalist
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Job Summary
Provide HR support to Director and/or Manager of Human Resources in the assigned division(s). Leads recruiting effort to assure accesses, attracts, and successfully places highly competent and successful candidates. Leads assigned projects with management oversight.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Manages recruiting for assigned hourly, non-exempt, and temporary positions.
* Ensures compliance with bidding and seniority policies.
* Oversees development of recruitment ads.
* Posts jobs to build pipeline, reviews resumes, and conducts telephone screens and interviews.
* Prepares reports, presentations, business communications, data summaries, and other documents of both a recurring and non-recurring nature.
* Performs moderately complex analyses of data to draw inferences or conclusions.
* Takes a lead role in employee relations–gathers data, conducts investigations and reports findings.
* Develop and institute HR best practices of the department's policy, procedures, and processes.
* Supports inquiries related to benefits, retirement, compensation, etc.
* Leads routine HR projects including communications, conducting meetings, tracking results, and reporting.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
* Highly detail oriented; checks own work, keeps accurate records, organizes information effectively.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment.
* Proven track record of effective process management and improvement.
* Ability to tolerate ambiguity, handles multiple priorities, and identifies creative solutions to problems.
* Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
* High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
Education/ Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in human resources management, labor relations, business administration or related field plus 2 or more years experience in HR generalist or specialist role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Recruiting, interviewing, and/or selection experience a strong plus.
* Experience in employee relations, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EEO, and other general employment laws preferred.
* PHR a plus.
* Up to 10%
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: MODIS, South Bend , Veterans Preferred - 22393-1 - HR Generalist, Human Resources , Warsaw, Indiana
here to apply!