Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Information -Job Summary: -Writes and maintains coordinate
measuring machine (CMM) programs. -The role requires the above to
be accomplished within Tecomet's principles of continuous
improvement, customer driven innovation and a win first culture,
while meeting company financial and other performance metrics.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Writes and maintains CMM programs based on customer or company
- Assists with in-house training on CMM equipment and software.
- Troubleshoots and contacts outside technical support services
for CMM software as needed. -
- Verify CMM programs for dimensions, notes and clarity as a
first and secondary check. -
- Work with other departments to answer questions that may arise
on interpreting a part of CMM program. -
- Document inspection results and maintain programs to meet
regulatory compliance standards.
- May be required to travel.
- Additional duties as requested by management. - -Qualification
Requirements -Educational/Training Requirement: -
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3-5 years minimum related experience and/ or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CMM programming certification is desirable. -Knowledge, Skills,
and Abilities: -
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment
- Working knowledge of inspection techniques. -
- Experience and strong extensive knowledge of Zeiss Calypso and
PC-Dmis CMM software -
- Gage R & R -
- Use and knowledge of mechanical measuring instruments (bench
layout skills). -
- General knowledge of applicable customer specifications and
standards. -Other Requirements - -Mental Requirements: -The work
environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in
comparable organizations. - -Physical Requirements: -While
performing the duties of this job, the employee could be required
to stand. -The employee could frequently be required to walk; use
hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk
or hear. -The employee could be required to sit; climb or balance
and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. -The employee could
occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. -Specific vision
abilities required by the job could include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. - -Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA): -Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. - -Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer/Protected/ Veterans/Disabilities/Drug Free Workplace -The
statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. - Furthermore, they do
not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change
at the discretion of the Company. -
Keywords: Tecomet, South Bend , CMM PROGRAMMER, IT / Software / Systems , Leesburg, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!