Company: H.B. Fuller
Location: South Bend
Posted on: May 5, 2020
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on
perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical
products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to
innovation brings together people, products and processes that
answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our
promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate
H.B. Fuller s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive
solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite,
electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck,
rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets
continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener
and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to
deliver highly engineered solutions.
South Bend, IN
The Quality Inspector will perform quality assurance activities to
ensure and verify that both products operations meet requirement of
the quality standard, procedures, work instructions and customer
requirements. This includes ensuring the accuracy of the
measurements taken using both lab and process equipment.
* Sample inspection of work in progress at all stages of the
manufacturing process to verify compliance. Also, provide feedback
to manufacturing personnel on the inspections results.
* Complete Nonconforming Product reports as necessary.
* Verify reworked product conforms to established standards and
* Assist with the Management of Change process documentation
* Assist with Supplier Complaint documentation and work with
* Manage the calibration program for the facility. Ensure that all
measurement equipment are maintained, calibrations are completed
and documented. Utilize ProCalV5 to track and document
* Perform inspection, measurements, and tests to verify packaging
materials and toll vendor product meet the appropriate standards
* General responsibilities assigned by management.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledge of Calibration activities and requirements.
* Familiar with the requirements of ISO9001 Standard.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, both oral and
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail
* Good computer skills, MS Office.
* Demonstrated ability to complete actions independently.
* Attention to detail
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical,
dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid
holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement
depending on the employee s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B.
Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee s medical premium. All
employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business
performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency
resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not
forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B.
Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
For more information and to apply, go to:
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: H.B. Fuller, South Bend , Quality Inspector, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!