Company: Press Ganey Associates, LLC
Location: South Bend
Posted on: September 3, 2020
About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement
movement more than 30 years ago. Today, Press Ganey offers an
integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation
across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge
digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press
Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient
experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more
than 33,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient
suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall
safety, quality and experience of care.
Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for an Advisor
supporting Patient Experience Improvement Services.
The Advisor is responsible for supporting patient experience
improvement initiatives for Press Ganey clients. The Advisor will
act as the principle improvement coach for assigned patient
satisfaction clients. This is accomplished through applying proven
quality and improvement strategies and methodologies, collaborating
with patient experience leaders in client organizations, and
effectively directing Press Ganey resources to positively impact
clients and achieve sustainable results. The Advisor will be a
service excellence and performance improvement expert and will have
direct accountability for partnering with client organizational
leadership to improve organizational outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Guides and obtains support from client leadership to achieve
targeted improvements in patient experience and customer
* Acts as the liaison between the client and Press Ganey in order
to enhance the partnership by understanding and articulating client
* Leverages Press Ganey s knowledge-base to share trends, key
drivers and top performer best practices in patient experience
* Establishes rapport and credibility and maintains relationships
with key contacts at all levels of the organization.
* Identifies the appropriate owner and stakeholders within the
client organization for improving the patient experience.
* Collaborates with client to interpret Press Ganey patient
satisfaction data / reports and provides guidance related to
patient satisfaction quality improvement efforts.
* Assists client in identifying the cause of low performance and
directs improvement efforts towards that cause.
* Develops in-depth knowledge/understanding of client
organizations, makes specific and actionable recommendations for
improvement and provides guidance and coaching to the client based
on the knowledge of the client s needs.
* Establishes an actionable goal with the client and provides
guidance and coaching towards completion of that goal including
identification of potential barriers to success.
* Conducts virtual and in-person workshops and education sessions
for clients related to Press Ganey philosophies of service
excellence and patient experience best practices.
* Creates and documents the partnership plan for the client
articulating the organizational goals, priority areas for
improvement, and how they will be implemented by the client and
supported by the Advisor.
* Works cross-functionally with the Sales Executive and Account
Manager to assure service and partnership plans directly support
the account plan for the client, and that services are setup,
maintained and delivered in the form that meets the clients needs
and is within the scope of the account plan / contract.
* Leads service recovery efforts related to the delivery of
* Supports the Sales Executive in identifying cross / up-selling
* Communicates a variety of initiatives to the client as
* Preference to live in Western Region of US for travel ease
* 5 - 8 years of healthcare experience, preferably within
performance/process improvement, service excellence leadership or
consulting is required.
* Candidates must live in their assigned territory with 35% client
onsite time with up to 50% travel (post-COVID travel
* Familiarity with Press Ganey solutions.
* Excellent strategic thinking skills and ability to demonstrate
value to various key account contacts.
* Demonstrated achievement of quality management and patient
process improvement in a healthcare setting.
* Proven excellence in the support and service to complex
* Superior problem-solving ability, preferably within a customer
* Superior project management, time management and organizational
skills and the ability to quickly adapt to multiple priorities.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including
ability to facilitate workshops, make compelling presentation to
large/small audiences, and effectively communicate/present to a
wide range of audiences including boards of directors, senior
executives, physicians, clinical managers, and department
* Demonstrated interviewing and consulting skills including the
ability to propose action to a client with confidence and to
achieve results through influence and persuasion.
* Demonstrated relationship building skills including engaging,
persuading, and gaining credibility with senior executives and
physicians within complex healthcare organizations, both over the
phone and in person.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively to ensure adequate
resources are brought to bear to meet client needs from throughout
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, etc.) and Web Conferencing.
* Bachelor s degree in a related field is required, MBA/MHA
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted
an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are
based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include
some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education
verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search
against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint
verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a
position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required
to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also
understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion
of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's
employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process
which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a
diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice Press Ganey will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish
Keywords: Press Ganey Associates, LLC, South Bend , Advisor, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!