Proposal Development Specialist
Company: Press Ganey Associates, LLC
Location: South Bend
Posted on: September 3, 2020
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting
in all phases of performance improvement. Our patient experience
advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of
opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans.
Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true
differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify
and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients success, and dedicated to
helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient
The primary function of the Proposal Development Specialist is to
manage the process of responding to Requests for Proposals (RFP),
Requests for Information (RFI), and information requests as related
to new and existing business development. As part of the Proposal
Development Team, this role works in collaboration with the
appropriate sales personnel in the preparation of standard proposal
templates and responses to formal bids (RFI/RFP) and related tasks.
The Proposal Development Specialist is expected to execute
on/implement and support processes that ensure the proposal
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with subject matter experts across all areas
and levels of the organization, as well as geographically diverse
* Maintain up to date working knowledge of all aspects of the
business including mission, functionality of services offered, and
industry trends to apply to proposals, ensuring success.
* Ensure all documents are in compliance with bid requirements,
Press Ganey corporate branding standards, and other mandatory
standards as required.
* Support the development and maintenance of sales enablement
resources (e.g., both standard and custom proposal content,
proposal templates, etc.) and maintain related software systems in
use by the team (e.g., proposal management software, Salesforce,
* Develop, coordinate and monitor schedules. Creation and
communication of deadlines and timelines for response
* Quality check, print, bind, assemble, package and ship both
electronic and print versions of proposal documentation.
* Writing, editing and proofreading of proposal documentation and
data entry into Salesforce/CRM.
* Knowledge Management Support and Maintenance of Sales Enablement
* Train and instruct others as needed.
* Occasional travel between South Bend and Chicago office
* Occasional additional hours outside normal business hours
required to meet deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Formal proposal industry training, experience of certification
(e.g. Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
Certification, Shipley or similar program).
* Experience using and/or managing proposal management software or
similar knowledge base software.
* 5+ years of related experience required.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and
* Demonstrated high attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skill
and training, including grammar, style, spelling, punctuation and
proofreading skills. Familiar with writing style guides and formats
(AP Style preferred).
* Adaptable communication style to work with all levels of
colleagues across the organization.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills working with
geographically dispersed staff, with a highly tuned sense of
* Ability to effectively lead projects from small to large, execute
numerous simultaneous tasks, and demonstrated ability to prioritize
all while under multiple, fast-paced deadlines.
* Ability to work independently on proposals and related tasks.
* Proven ability to manage workload including communicating
effectively when additional team resources are needed to meet
* Location preference is Chicago market, but can be flexible for
the right candidate.
* Education/training equivalent of 4-year college program (e.g.,
Bachelor s Degree)
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted
an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are
based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include
some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education
verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search
against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint
verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a
position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required
to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also
understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion
of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's
employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process
which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a
diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice Press Ganey will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
* Back Share
Keywords: Press Ganey Associates, LLC, South Bend , Proposal Development Specialist, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!